- China's economic growth slowed in Q4 2022
- Good news from Poland’s labour market
- Probability of Fed hiking rates by only 25bp in February is increasing
- Fitch has reaffirmed Poland's rating and outlook
- By how much did VAT cut reduce food prices?
We are pleased to announce that in the forecasting competition organised by the “Parkiet” newspaper, the team of Credit Agricole Bank Polska economists took 1st place for the accuracy of the PMI, GDP growth and M3 money supply forecasts, 2nd place for the EUR/PLN exchange rate forecasts and 3rd place for the accuracy of consumption forecasts.