- Fed will not change its monetary policy stance
- Bitter-sweet data on China's economic activity
- Poland's inflation data affected by changes in inflation basket
- Poland's industrial production and retail sales data slightly positive for the zloty
- Fitch will affirm Poland's rating and its outlook
- Why did VAT revenues increase in 2020?
- COVID Dashboard: Third wave of pandemic in Germany picking up momentum
We are pleased to announce that in 13th edition of the competition for the best macroeconomic analyst organized by the Parkiet and Rzeczpospolita dailies, Credit Agricole Bank Polska's team of economists ranked 2nd (out of 30 participants) in terms of accuracy of GDP growth rate forecasts for 2020. The ranking took into account the forecasts prepared for 4 quarters ahead.