- The MPC will not change interest rates
- Deterioration of sentiment in Chinese manufacturing
- Slight increase in US non-farm payrolls
- Eurozone’s GDP decline smaller than expected
- Foreign demand supports Polish manufacturing
Today's newsletter is accompanied, for the first time, by a Dashboard on the COVID-19 pandemic. The document contains detailed data on the course of the pandemic in Poland, the number of new COVID-19 cases and the number of administered vaccine doses in selected countries. We will be updating the Dashboard on a weekly basis and distributing it together with Monday's MACROmap.