- Market focused on ECJ’s ruling
- Fitch has affirmed Poland’s rating and outlook
- MPC will maintain status quo in monetary policy
- The readings of PMI and inflation in Poland will be slightly negative for PLN
- Sentiment in German manufacturing at the lowest since the financial crisis
We are pleased to inform you that according to the results of the ranking compiled by the THINKTANK Centre, Jakub Borowski, the chief economist of Credit Agricole Bank Polska, is among the 10 economists most readily listened to by Polish business community. Press release about the ranking results is attached herewith.