- The conference after ECB meeting may increase market volatility
- FOMC Minutes in favour of no hikes in 2019 and 2020
- We have revised our forecast of GDP growth rate
- S&P to affirm Poland's rating and its outlook
- Modernization of fixed assets as driving force of corporate investments
We are pleased to inform you that in the ranking of forecasts organized by "Parkiet” daily the team of economists of Credit Agricole Bank Polska was ranked first in terms of accuracy of forecasts of investment dynamics, came third in the category "CPI inflation” and first (ex aequo with other 12 participants) in the category "NBP reference rate”. The ranking covered forecasts prepared for four quarters ahead.