- Domestic data on production and retail sales slightly positive for PLN
- Further slowdown of economic growth in China
- Ongoing recovery in the labour market in Poland
- Another surplus on the current account balance
- Domestic factors important for PLN
We are pleased to inform you that in 2017 the team of economists of Credit Agricole Bank Polska came fifth in the ranking of forecasts of macroeconomic and market indicators published by "Parkiet” daily. In turn, in Q4 2017, the team of Credit Agricole economists was ranked third in the ranking of forecasts of foreign exchange rates for Europe, Middle East and Africa by Bloomberg. We were also the ranked second in terms of EURPLN forecasts accuracy.