- FOMC projection supportive for prices of Polish assets
- Data on industrial production in Poland slightly negative for PLN
- Elections in Netherlands likely positive for EURUSD
- ECB changed bias to less dovish
- Subsequent year of China's fiscal expansion
We are pleased to inform you that in 2016 the team of economists of Credit Agricole Bank Polska was second in the ranking of forecasts of macroeconomic indicators published by the Reuters news agency. We also ranked first in individual rankings of GDP and flash CPI forecasts.