Labour market as hot as before the pandemic
- FOMC meeting to foster increased volatility in financial markets
- PMI indices to show further economic slowdown in the Eurozone
- Publication of domestic retail sales data slightly positive for the PLN
- NBP President believes interest rates should rise more strongly than market expects
- Labour market as hot as before the pandemic
- COVID Dashboard: New record number of coronavirus infections in Poland
We are pleased to announce that in the forecasting competition organized by the "Parkiet" newspaper, the team of Credit Agricole Bank Polska economists took the 4th place in terms of accuracy of forecasts of macroeconomic and financial market indicators for the Polish economy in 2021. At the same time, we were the 5th most comprehensive team. The ranking took into account the number of indicators in the forecasting of which the team ranked in the top five.