Will COVID-19 reduce inflation in 2021?
- PMI indicators will suggest a slight economic downturn in the Eurozone
- ECB will maintain a status quo in the monetary policy
- Will J. Biden push his fiscal package through?
- “Unprecedented” scale of NBP foreign currency intervention
- Chinese GDP growing faster than expected
- Polish data neutral for the PLN
- Will COVID-19 reduce inflation in 2021?
We are pleased to inform you that in 2020 the team of economists of Credit Agricole Bank Polska came first in the ranking of forecasts of market indicators concerning Poland organized by the “Parkiet” daily. We were also ranked first in terms of NBP reference rate and EURPLN exchange rate accuracy.