Will investments no longer be the main driver of Hungary’s growth?
- De-escalation of US-China conflict is positive for market sentiment
- PMI indicated stabilization of sentiment in the Eurozone
- Domestic industrial production reading may strengthen PLN
- Ch. Lagarde implicitly allowed a possibility of further rate cuts in the Eurozone
- Brexit in January 2020 is more and more likely
- Will investments no longer be the main driver of Hungary’s growth?
We wish MACROmap and MACROpulse readers a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
The next MACROmap will be released on 7/1/2020.