Eurozone economy accelerates
- The structure of GDP growth in Poland in Q1 will be released on Wednesday
- Lower inflation in the Eurozone to support prices of Polish assets
- PMI to indicate improved sentiment in Polish manufacturing
- Decrease in domestic inflation slightly negative for PLN and bond yields
- Eurozone economy accelerates
We are pleased to inform you that in 2016 the team of economists of Credit Agricole Bank Polska came 1st in the ranking of quarterly GDP forecasts in the 9th edition of the contest for the best macroeconomic analyst run by "Rzeczpospolita” and "Parkiet” dailies. We also ranked 2nd in the individual ranking of investments forecasts. We were 4th in the general ranking. The contest takes into consideration the quarterly forecasts of macroeconomic indicators prepared one year in advance. Many teams take part in the competition (41 in 2016). This contest is one of the most prestigious rankings concerning the accuracy of macroeconomic forecasts in Poland.