- Elevated political risk in Italy negative for PLN and prices of Polish debt
- Structure of Polish GDP in Q1 will be released on Wednesday
- Inflation in Poland and in the Eurozone negative for PLN
- PMI to indicate slight deterioration in Polish manufacturing
- Slowdown in corporate investment growth in Q1
- Further signals of slowdown in the Eurozone
We are pleased to inform you that the team of economists of Credit Agricole Bank Polska came third in the Focus Economics' ranking of forecasts of macroeconomic and market indicators concerning Poland. We were also ranked first in terms of EURPLN forecasts accuracy. The ranking covered the forecasts of GDP, public deficit, inflation, interest rate, EURPLN, and current account balance sent between 2016 and 2017. About 40 institutions participated in the ranking.