§ 1. DEFINITIONS
Whenever the following terms (with an initial capital) are used in these Terms and Conditions, they shall carry the meaning assigned to them below:
|API||Application Programming Interface - a programming interface made available by the Bank to enable authorised entities to carry out automated communication with the Bank.|
|Bank||The Bank is Credit Agricole Bank Polska Spółka Akcyjna, headquartered in Wrocław, ul. Legnicka 48 bud. C-D, 54-202 Wrocław, entered into the Register of Business Undertakings of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS number: 0000039887, NIP: 6570082274, REGON: 290513140, with a share capital of 1.023.607.600,00 zloties paid in full.|
|Password||A unique set of characters chosen by the User, which allows them to be identified by the Website.|
|User account||The individual profile of the Registered User, containing and storing, among other things, their data for identification, allowing them access to the resources made available to them on the Website.|
|Login||User's e-mail address used to identify the User on the Website.|
|Sandbox||A separate IT environment in the IT system of the Bank, via which a Registered User, to whom the Bank has granted access, has the opportunity to independently test the APIs provided by the Bank. The Sandbox contains data prepared for testing purposes.|
|Terms and Conditions||These regulations.|
|Website||The Bank's website is available at apiportal.credit-agricole.pl with subpages at the * apiportal.credit-agricole.pl domain. This website is the API Portal website.|
|Content||All materials, functionalities and information made available on the Website. In particular, technical and business instructions, descriptions, and explanations related to the API published on the Website.|
|User||A natural person, a legal person or an organisational unit without legal personality, that uses the resources and services of the Website, including Registered Users.|
|Registered User||A User who has registered on the Website and activated their User Account.|
§ 2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The Terms and Conditions define the rules under which the Bank provides free access to the Website, including the Content contained therein and services provided by the Bank via the Website.
- The Terms and Conditions shall not apply to any of the Bank's webpages or any services provided by the Bank, whose use is regulated by separate agreements, regulations or other rules and arrangements that bind the Bank and the User. In particular, the Terms and Conditions shall not apply to the provision of electronic banking services by the Bank.
§ 3. RULES FOR USING THE WEBSITE
- The Bank, according to the conditions specified in the Terms and Conditions, provides Users with the services specified in § 5 point 1 of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Website may be used by people who accept the Terms and Conditions. If the User does not agree to the provisions in the Terms and Conditions, they should immediately stop using the Website.
- Every Internet user receives basic access to the content on the Website.
- Access to technical instructions and the possibility of gaining access to the Sandbox require User registration and the creation of an individual User Account.
- It is only possible to grant access to certain Website Content, including the Sandbox, for Users who represent entities authorised to use the Website under the law (for example, an account information service provider) or who have entered into a contract with the Bank regulating detailed terms of cooperation and which requires Users to complete an application form available on the Website. On the basis of such an application, the Bank shall decide whether to grant additional authorisations to the applicant.
- Using the Website is free of charge.
- Using the Website does not entail installing additional software, subject to point 8 below.
- The minimum requirement for using the Website is to have a working device with access to the Internet and to use one of the following browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer version 10/11 + and Edge; Mozilla Firefox version 50+; Google Chrome version 60+; Opera 50+ version; or newer versions of the above.
- Users are prohibited from placing illegal content on the Website, in particular, the User may not post any content on the Website that:
- is vulgar, offensive, aggressive, discriminatory, contrary to good manners or incites hatred;
- violates generally applicable laws or rights of third parties;
- tarnishes the good name or honour of the Bank, other Users or third parties
§ 4. REGISTRATION AND IDENTIFICATION OF THE USER
- Registering a User requires:
- completing a registration form available on the Website, in particular providing an email address (which constitutes the User's Login), personal data and other information marked on the form as required;
- choosing a Password for the Account;
- accepting the Terms and Conditions of the Website;
- consenting to the content of other declarations published by the Bank on the Website’s pages;
- confirming registration via an activation link sent to the e-mail address provided in the registration form.
- Completion of the registration process takes place via the creation and activation of the User’s Account on the Website.
- The Website User gains access to their Account after identification, which consists in entering one’s Login and Password. The Login and Password are defined by the User when registering on the Website.
- A Registered User may at any time change their Password for accessing the Account after first logging in.
- The User declares that all data provided during the registration process for the Website is correct and up to date.
- The Registered User shall inform the Bank of any changes to the data referred to in point 6. Informing the Bank requires filling out a form available after logging in to one’s Account on the Website. On the basis of such an application, the Bank will change the User's Account data. The Bank will inform the User by e-mail about the result of processing the application.
§ 5. CONTENT
- The Bank, as part of the provision of services under the Terms and Conditions, shall publish the following Content on the Website:
- technical and business documentation for the APIs provided by the Bank, documentation which defines a set of procedures, protocols and tools necessary to test and set up automated communication with the Bank's system;
- information regarding the APIs provided by the Bank;
- key performance indicators as well as reports and statistics on the use of the APIs;
- data for contacting the Bank, including a telephone number and email address;
- Rights to all Content made available by the Bank (including copyright and trademark registration rights) are vested in the Bank or entities that work in cooperation with the Bank. Use of the Website does not imply the User's acquisition of any rights or licenses to this Content. The User may use the Content only to the extent permitted by law or specified in the agreement regulating the detailed principles of collaboration with the Bank.
- The content on the Website is for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer of services within the meaning of the Civil Code, unless expressly stated otherwise.
- The Bank has the right to make changes to the Website, including to modify the Content posted therein, without any need to inform Users of the Website in advance, unless the law specifies otherwise.
§ 6. DEREGISTRATION FROM THE WEBSITE
- The User may deregister themselves from the Website at any time.
- The User may deregister:
- with the aid of a dedicated form available after logging into the Account on the Website,
- by post, sending a statement addressed to the Bank.
- Deregistration entails:
- blocking the User’s Account on the Website,
- preventing the User from making use of the functionality available to a Registered User.
- The Bank is entitled to block the User's Account in the event of:
- their violating the provisions of the Terms and Conditions,
- their loss of status as an entity authorised to use the Website, resulting from the applicable provisions of law,
- important reasons set out in § 10 point 3.
- The Bank shall inform the User by electronic mail that they have been blocked.
§ 7. SAFETY RULES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The User is obliged to use the Website, including the Content provided in it, in accordance with the purpose of the Website, the law, the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, and good customs.
- Registered Users are obliged to keep their access Password for the Account secret.
- The Bank recommends changing the Password periodically. In the absence of any change over a three-month period, the Website will force the User to change their Account Password.
- Passwords for Accounts must contain at least 8 characters, including uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers and special characters.
- Three failed attempts to log in will result in the User’s Account being blocked. The User may regain access to the blocked Account by using the password recovery functionality available on the Website.
- The User is responsible for the accuracy of all data provided during registration and subsequent use of the Website.
- It is forbidden to use the Website in a different way than that described in the documentation. In particular, it is forbidden to test security features implemented by the Bank and attempt to get round them.
- The Bank hereby states that the Website is purely for test purposes and should be used for this purpose.
- The Bank may block the User's Account in the event of justified suspicion that a third party has acquired the log-in details for the Account, as well as in the event of suspicion of fraud or any security threats to the Website related to the use of the User’s Account.
- The Bank shall make every effort to ensure that the functionalities and documentation made available on the Website are free of errors, however, use of the Website is at the User's own risk, based on documentation and information made available by the Bank.
- Responsibility for violations of generally applicable law as well as third party rights arising from the use of the Website lies with the Users of the Website.
§ 8. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- In connection with the use of the Website, the Bank may process operational data within the meaning of the Act on the Provision of Electronic Services. This data will be processed for the purpose of providing services electronically, pursuing claims, or clarifying the circumstances surrounding the unauthorised use of services, as well as in order to fulfil the Bank's obligations resulting from generally applicable laws.
- Operational data is collected automatically. Providing operational data is necessary to use the Website. A person who does not want their operating data to be processed by the Bank should not use the Website.
- Users' personal data provided by them at the time of registering on the Website, or while using the Website, is placed and processed in the Bank's database.
- The controller of the data referred to above is the Bank, i.e. Credit Agricole Bank Polska Spółka Akcyjna, registered at: ul. Legnicka 48 bud. C-D, 54-202 Wrocław.
§ 9. COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
- The User may submit complaints regarding the operation of the Website.
- A complaint may be submitted in any of the following ways:
- By electronic mail sent to [email protected];
- in writing – via a letter sent to: Credit Agricole Bank Polska S.A., ul. Legnicka 48 bud. C-D, 54-202 Wrocław
- The complaint should, at the least, contain data allowing identification of the Website User (the email address used for logging in by the Website User, the User's company), as well as a precise description of the irregularities encountered by the User.
- The Bank shall consider the complaint promptly, taking no longer than 30 days from the date of receipt of the notification.
- If the Bank - in a particularly complicated case - cannot process a complaint within this period, it shall inform the User about the reason for the delay and the expected response time. This deadline may not exceed 60 days from the date of receipt of the complaint by the Bank.
- The date referred to in points 3 and 4 of this section does not include any period needed for the User to provide information necessary to consider the complaint, calculated from the moment the Bank contacts the User asking for the information, to when the information is provided by the User.
- The Bank shall inform the User about the result of the complaint by post or e-mail.
§ 10. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Terms and Conditions are available on the Website.
- The current Terms and Conditions shall enter into force and be binding from 14/03/2019.
- The Bank may alter the Terms and Conditions due to important reasons. The following shall be deemed to be important reasons:
- improving Website security,
- changing the functionality of the Website,
- any change to the scope of services provided via the Website,
- any change to any law, or the issuing of an administrative decision relevant to the functionality of the Website.
- The Bank shall announce changes to the Terms and Conditions, with the exception of changes in the API technical specifications, on the Website or via a message sent to the User's e-mail address. Amendments to the Terms and Conditions shall enter into force 14 days after their publication.
- The Bank shall inform the User about any changes to the API technical specifications on the Website, or via a message sent to the User's e-mail address, no later than 3 months before implementation of these changes.
- Changes to the Terms and Conditions shall be binding from the day of their entry into force. If the User does not agree to the changes to the Terms and Conditions, the provisions of § 3 point 2 shall apply accordingly. In the event that a Registered User does not agree to amendments to the Terms and Conditions, they have the right to deregister from the Website in the manner specified in § 6.
- Any disputes arising from use of the Website that cannot be resolved amicably shall be dealt with by a competent court of law with territorial and subject-matter jurisdiction.
- The law governing all rights and obligations connected with the User’s use of the Website shall be Polish law.